VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.09.2015 ~ 10.11.2015 Finished
- Jaraseom Island, Gapyeong-eup, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 가평읍
- Jaraseom Island area in Gapyeong.
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-581-2813~4 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Gapyeong-gun / Jarasum Jazz Center
- The Jarasum International Jazz Festival is held every October on the beautiful Jaraseom Island in Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do. During the festival world-famous jazz artists come together to delight audiences with the smooth vibes of live jazz.
The festival was designated as one of the “Outstanding Festivals” for three consecutive years by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, and as one of the “Top Festivals” in 2014. As a Green Life Honorary Ambassador, the festival is also passionate about environment protection. In order to share the external growth with the community, the festival holds a Gapyeong band contest, publishes a Gapyeong restaurant guidebook, and produces Jazz Makgeolli and Jazz Wine made from the region’s products.
- International Jazz Festival, International Jazz Concours, Jarasum Creative Music Camp, exhibition and hands-on programs, promotion and sales of Gyeong’s specialty products, youth performance, jazz workshop, artwork signing with the artist, midnight jazz club, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults: 45,000 won (through reservation)/ 50,000 won (onsite purchase)
Teenagers: 30,000 won (through reservation) / 35,000 won (onsite purchase)
- Discount Information
- Free for seniors (ages 65 or older), preschoolers (under 8 years old), and the disabled.
Take an intercity bus
or a train to Gapyeong (가평).
It is a 10min-walk from Gapyeong Intercity Bus Terminal,
and a 15min-walk
from Gapyeong Station.
- www.jarasumjazz.com (Korean, English)