VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.30.2016 ~ 10.03.2016 Finished
- 1111, Bonghwa-ro, Bonghwa-eup, Bonghwa-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 봉화군 봉화읍 봉화로 1111 (봉화읍)
- Sports Park (Bonghwa-eup), Songi Mountain area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-679-6313~5
- Sponsors / Management
- Bonghwa-gun / Bonghwa Festival Promotion Council, Bonghwa Cultural Center
- Bonghwa’s song-i mushrooms (pine mushroom) are regarded as a special delicacy, they grow only on the very best types of pine trees called ‘Chunyangmok Pine Trees’. They can be stored for long periods of time. At the Bonghwa Pine Mushroom festival, visitors will be able to observe the mushrooms in their natural habitat, and get the chance to harvest them. They will also be able to sample various alcohols and specialty dishes made from the delicious pine mushroom.
- From Dong Seoul Terminal, take an
intercity bus to Bonghwa Terminal.
* Bus Schedule: 07:40, 09:40, 11:50,
13:50, 16:10, 18:10 / Travel time: 2hrs, 40min
From Bonghwa Bus Terminal, it is a 5min-walk to the festival grounds.
- bonghwafestival.com (Korean only)