- 09.27.2019 ~ 09.30.2019 Finished
- 1111, Bonghwa-ro, Bonghwa-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 봉화군 봉화읍 봉화로 1111
- Bonghwa Sports Park, Songisan Mountain area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-679-6341~3
- Sponsors / Management
- Bonghwa-gun / Bonghwa Festival Promotion Council, Bonghwa Cultural Center
- Bonghwa’s songi (pine) mushrooms are regarded as a special delicacy as they grow only on the very best types of pine trees called Chunyangmok Pine Trees. They can be stored for long periods of time. At the Bonghwa Pine Mushroom festival, visitors will be able to observe the mushrooms in their natural habitat, and get the chance to harvest them. They will also be able to sample various alcohols and specialty dishes made from the delicious pine mushroom.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Dong Seoul Terminal, take an intercity bus to Bonghwa Terminal.
From Bonghwa Bus Terminal, it is a 5min-walk to the festival grounds.
- bonghwafestival.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.