- 08.30.2019 ~ 09.06.2019 Finished
- 24, Namhangang-ro, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
충청북도 충주시 남한강로 24 충주세계무술공원 (금릉동)
- Chungju World Martial Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-43-852-7957
- Sponsors / Management
- Chungju-si / Chungju World Martial Arts Festival Promotion Committee (World Martial Arts Union), Jungwon Culture, Sports and Tourism Foundation
- This festival showcases all of the world’s martial arts forms, including Korea’s traditional martial arts, Taekwondo. This festival opens with the theme World's "Martial Arts and Culture," showcasing demonstrations of Taekkyeon, Taekwondo, and Hapkido by Korea’s traditional martial arts groups. Martial artists from 16 nations have been invited to the festival, and will be taking part in demonstrations and performances. Programs have been prepared for non-Korean speakers and visitors will get a chance to try out many of the martial arts on display.
- Martial arts performances, martial arts contest, hands-on experience programs, martial arts museum, event programs, cultural performances, health experience, etc.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
From Dong Seoul
Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Chungju.
From Chungju Intercity Bus Terminal, take a taxi to World Martial Park (5-10 min).
- www.martialarts.or.kr (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.