VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.22.2015 ~ 08.30.2015 Finished
- 601, Geumreung-dong, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
- Chungju World Martial Park
(세계무술공원, Segye Musul Gongwon)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-43-850-6720~4 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Chungju-si / Chungju World Martial Arts Festival Promotion Committee (World Martial Arts Union), Jungwon Culture, Sports and Tourism Foundation
- This festival showcases all of the world’s martial arts forms, as well as Korea’s traditional martial arts. This festival opens with the theme 'World's Martial Arts and Culture', showcasing demonstrations of Taekkyeon, Taekwondo, and Hapkido by Korea’s traditional martial arts groups. Martial artists from 16 nations
have been invited to the festival, and will be taking part in demonstrations and performances. Programs have been prepared for non-Korean speakers and visitors will get a chance to try out many of the martial arts on display.
- Martial arts performances, martial arts contest, hands-on experience programs,
martial arts museum, event programs, cultural performances, health experience, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
From Dong Seoul
Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Chungju (충주).
From Chungju Intercity
Bus Terminal, take a taxi to World Martial Park. (5-10min)