VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.30.2016 ~ 10.10.2016
- 22, Chinhwangyeong-ro 2605beon-gil, Sancheong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 산청군 금서면 동의보감로555번길 45-6 (금서면)
- Sancheong-eup Gyeonghogang River area (경호강변)
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-970-7701~5
- Sponsors / Management
- Sancheong-gun /
- This festival celebrates the herbs of
Mountain, which are commonly known to have great medicinal properties, making this the perfect event for visitors eager to improve their health through natural remedies.
At this festival, visitors will be exposed to a wide variety of Korea’s medicinal herbs and medical traditions. Along with many other exciting events, you will even be able to sample traditional Oriental medicinal food made from herbs. Visitors can sample herbs for free, and can take home their favorite herb or remedy at
low cost. Some herbs can even be grown at home!
- [Health Festival]
- Hands-on Programs: Picking medicinal herbs, oriental medicine food experience, oriental medicinal herbs experience, etc.
- Culture, Art and Performances: Dongui Bogam Jinseoui ceremony, Heo Jun’s madan play, etc.
Special Exhibition Hall: Sancheong Hanyakbang (herbal medicine shop) experience, cutting medicinal herbs, photo
op wearing a royal physician's uniform, etc.
- Sancheong Hyeminseo: Free oriental medicine check-up, medical device trial, etc.
- Jirisan Cheongjeonggol Jangteo (market): Medicinal herb market, agricultural product market, local food market, etc.
- Exhibition: Jirisan Mountain Photos, Sancheong Art crafts, Korean Calligraphy Art pieces
* Program details are subject to change and vary each year.
Find more information on the official webpage.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free / * 5,000 for Special Exhibition Hall (Tickets can be exchanged for herbal medicines)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- From Seoul Nambu Terminal,
take an intercity bus to Sancheong (산청).
venue is a 10-min walk from Sancheong Bus Terminal.
* Bus Info.
13:30, 14:40, 15:40, 17:40, 19:30, 23:00 (subject to change)
- scherb.facebook (Korean only)