- 03.12.2020 ~ 03.15.2020
- San 59-8, Bongseong-ri, Ayeol-eup Jeju-si, Jeju-do
제주 제주시 애월읍 봉성리 산59-8
- Saebyeol Oreum
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-728-2753
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeju Special Self-Governing Province /
- Jeju Fire Festival is held to pray for good harvest and good health in the new year. Various folk games and hands-on programs are available, and the beautiful natural environment of Jeju Island makes the festival even more enjoyable.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Jeju International Airport, take Bus 100 to Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal.
Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Pyeonghwa-ro Road.
Get off at Hwajeon Village
* Shuttle buses available during the festival period.
* Transportation inquiries:
Tourism Policy Division (+82-2-64-728-2751), Air Traffic Division (+82-2-64-728-3191), Information Officers (+82-2-64-728-2021)
- buriburi.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.