- 07.13.2018 ~ 07.22.2018 Finished
- 123, Meodeu-ro, Boryeong-si, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 보령시 머드로 123 (신흑동)
- Daecheon Beach area (Mud square)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-930-3882,3557
- Sponsors / Management
- Boryeong-si / Boryeong Mud Festival Festival Organizing Committee
- Of the numerous festivals in Korea, Boryeong Mud Festival attracts the largest number of international visitors.
During the festival period, tourists flock to the area to experience the benefits of Boryeong's mud while having a blast. Fully immersed in both the mud and the festival’s great atmosphere, visitors enjoy mud wrestling, mud sliding and even swimming in the giant mud bath. Visitors feeling particularly energetic can try the marine mud-training course, whilse those looking for something more relaxing can chill in the mud massage zone. In the evening, music and fireworks continue to have the party going at the beach.
- [Experience Events]
- Mud Game
- Mud Obstacle Marathon
- Mud Experience Center (Mud bath & mud massage)
- Mud Slide
- Mud Kid’s Land
- Opening Ceremony & Closing Ceremony
- Mud Mob Scene
- World Mud Beauty Festival
- Boryeong-si Local Music Concert
- Hip-hop Rave Party
- EDM Festival, etc.
- Mud-time Character Performance
- Fountain Square Open Concert
- Korea’s Tune, Pungmul (folk music) Experience
- Black Eagles Air Force Air Show, etc.
- Boryeong Mud Festival Photo Exhibition
- Boryeong Local Products & Handcrafted Items Sale Exhibition
*Program details are subject to change and vary each year. Find more information at the official webpage.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- [General Area - Individuals]
- Adults (20-64): Monday-Thursday 12,000 won / Friday-Sunday 14,000 won
- Teenagers (11-19): Monday-Thursday 10,000 won / Friday-Sunday 12,000 won
[Groups (20 people or more)]
- Adults (20-64): Monday-Thursday 11,000 won / Friday-Sunday 13,000 won
- Teenagers (11-19): Monday-Thursday 9,000 won / Friday-Sunday 11,000 won
- Guardian: Monday-Thursday 4,000 won / Friday-Sunday 6,000 won
- Children (3-10): Monday-Thursday 9,000 won / Friday-Sunday 11,000 won
- Babies (under 3 years of age; must be accompanied by an adult): Free
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Central City Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Boryeong (보령).
Bus Terminal, take a bus bound for Daecheon Beach. (10min intervals)
Yongsan Station or Yeongdeungpo Station, take a train to Daecheon Station.
Daecheon Station, take a local bus bound for Daecheon Beach.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.