- 01.27.2020 ~ 02.16.2020
- 137, Sancheoneo-gil, Hwacheon-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 화천군 화천읍 산천어길 137
- Areas arond Hwacheon county
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1688-3005
- Sponsors / Management
- Hwacheon-gun /
- Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival takes place at Hwacheon county in Gangwon-do with plenty of snow and ice, perfect for a winter getaway. Since 2003, the festival has been visited by more than a million people, making this festival more joyful. Various festival programs include ice-fishing, ice sledding, bobsled, and more are available to participate in.
[Reference for facility safe use]
- Safety devices prepared
- Medical Center in operation
- 119 Safety Center is located nearby.
- [Fishing Experience]
- Trout ice fishing, lure fishing, bare-handed fishing
- Fishing zone for foreigners
- Fishing zone for Infants and children
[ Snow / Ice Experience]
- Snow sledding, Ice sledding, creative sleigh
- Elgomi Castle, Elgomi Bike
- Ice soccer, Bobsleigh
- Fun rides, etc.
- Open Courtyard
- Creative Sleigh Contest
- Winter Village
- Salmon Bokbulbok Events
- Special days including "The Day of Angels" & "The day of military bases"
[Town / Other events]
- Seondeung Street, Seondeung Street Performances
- Indoor Ice Sculpture Square
- West Volcano's Ice Wall Photo Zone
- Salmon Craft Studio
- Coffee Museum
- Hwacheon Ecological Film Center
- Convenience facilities / Safety Experience Zone
(Information Center, fireplace resting area, Disaster Relief, Emergency centers)
- Food / Things to Buy
(Official Food Street, Grilled & raw fish restaurants, Agricultural Specialty Product Market, etc.)
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Please see the official festival website for details.
- Additional Events
- - Gangdongmyeon Town Baroparo Winter Festival
- Sanaemyeon Town Dongsimsan Village Land
- Sangseomyeon Town DMZ Dongdong Festival
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Hwacheon. Walk for approx. 10 min to Hwacheon Stream and the festival grounds.
- www.narafestival.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.