VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.01.2015 ~ 12.31.2015 Finished
- Mareunnae-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 마른내로 47 (초동)
- Myungbo Art Hall (3F, Jump Theater)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-722-3995 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- YEGAM INC. /
- Ever since first hit the stage in July 2003, Jump has been incredibly popular in Korea. It also has had remarkable international success. In 2005 and 2006 it took the Edinburgh Fringe Festival by storm, and then went on to tour around the world, ending up on London’s West End and New York’s off-Broadway, proving that this musical comedy has universal appeal.
This innovoative show incorporates many of Asia’s martial arts, including Korea's Taekwondo and Taekkyeon, as it tells the story of a family of martial arts specialists who have to defend their house from robbers.
- Performance Times
- Mondays 20:00
Tuesdays-Saturdays 17:00, 20:00 / Sundays & Public
holidays 14:00, 18:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- VIP seat: 60,000 won
R-seat 50,000 won
S-seat 40,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- 80 minutes
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors ages 4 and over.
- Ticket Reservations
- Phone: +82-2-722-3995
K-performance : http://www.kperformance.org
Korea DMC: www.koreadmc.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Euljiro 3(sam)-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2 & 3), Exit 8.
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish)
(currently not available for renewal)