VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 12.20.2013 ~ 12.22.2013 Finished
- 11, Seongan-gil, Yeongdong-eup, Yeongdong-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do
충청북도 영동군 영동읍 영산로1길 13-1 (영동읍)
- Yeongdong Gymnasium area (영동체육관)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-43-740-3311~3
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeongdong-gun Fruit Festival Promotion Committee /
Yeongdong Federation of Persimmon Producer’s Associations
- Yeongdong is the largest fruit-producing center in Korea, it is even known as the Holy Land of Fruit, and during the Yeongdong Dried Persimmons Festival, fruit producers and customers alike gather to celebrate one of the region’s most famous fruits.
At the Yeongdong Dried Persimmons Festival visitors can experience persimmon jam making, persimmon peeling, and can even enjoy foot bathing with persimmon leaves and persimmon peels.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
- From Seoul
Station, take a train to Yeongdong (영동).
* Train Schedule: 06:05-22:50,
runs 26 times a day
Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Yeongdong (Okcheon).
* Bus Schedule: 14:00, 18:00
Terminal, take a train to Yeongdong.
Take a taxi from Yeongdong Station to the festival venue (Yeongdong Gymnasium).
- yd21.go.kr/html/en/ (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
gam.yd21.go.kr (Korean only)