VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 11.21.2015 ~ 11.22.2015 Finished
- Guryongpohang Port, Guryongpo-eup, Nam-gu, Pohang-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경북 포항시 남구 구룡포읍
- Guryongpohang Port area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-276-0760 (Korean)
- The Guryongpo Specialty Gwamegi Festival celebrates the local specialties of the Pohang city region. Pohang city is widely-known as the village where Gwamegi, dried mackerel, originated, and the festival promotes this delicious dish as well as other local specialties, such as snow crabs and squid.
The Gwamegi Festival presents folk games, traditional Korean music performances, specialty product (squid, Gwamegi) competitions, free sampling exhibitions, and other cultural experience programs.
- From Pohang Intercity Bus Terminal, take Bus 200.
Get off at Guryongpo (the last stop). (Estimated travel time: 1 hr, 10min)