VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 11.06.2015 ~ 11.08.2015 Finished
- 120, Cheolsae-ro, Gunsan-si, Jeollabuk-do
충청남도 서천군 마서면 장산로 916
전라북도 군산시 성산면 철새로 120
- Geumgang Migratory Bird Observatory
(철새조망대) & Geumgang Lake, Saemangeum Area, Eunpa Eco Park
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-950-4091, +82-63-454-5685
- Sponsors / Management
- Gunsan-si /
- Geumgang River Migratory Bird Festivalwill be taking place for in the Gunsan-si region. Visitors will have the pleasure of watching beautiful scenery and the most representative migratory birds of Geumgang, fly through the air. This is the first migratory bird festival jointly sponsored and organized by Seocheon-gun and Gunsan-si. The opening ceremony will be held at Seocheon-gun and there will be tour bus travelling between Seocheon-gun and Gunsan-si.
- Performance Times
- November 6 - November 8, 2015
November 14 - January 31, 2015
Dong Seoul Bus Terminal or Seoul Central City Terminal, take an intercity
bus to Gunsan Intercity/Express Bus Terminal.
From Gunsan Bus Terminal, take Bus 57, 58 or 82 to Migratory Bird Observatory
from Gunsan Bus Terminal/Gunsan Station, take a taxi to Migratory Bird Observatory
- gmbo.gunsan.go.kr (Korean, English, Chinese)