- 07.29.2017 ~ 08.05.2017 Finished
- 46, Gohan 4-gil, Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 정선군 고한읍 고한4길 46 (고한읍)
- Garden of Manhangjae Hill in Hambaeksan Mountain, Gohan Market
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-592-5455
- Sponsors / Management
- Gohan Hambaeksan Wildflower Festival Committee / Jeongseon-gun, Kangwon Land, Jeongamsa Temple
- Hambaeksan Mountain is the highest mountain on the Baekdudaegan Range that is accessible by car. Additionally, the area is a major coal reserve site and the industrial train Taebaek Line passes
over the northern part of the mountain.
Built by Monk Jajang Yulsa during the 5th year of the Great Queen Seondeok Period, Jeongamsa Temple is close to a natural habitat of Manchurian trout, designated as Natural Monument No. 73 and has a seven-story stone brick pagoda, designated as Natural
Treasure No. 410.
Roads from Manhangjae Hill and Dumundongjae Hill to the top of the mountain have picturesque views. A range of wild flowers bloom every season in the area, creating beautiful scenery.
Gohan Hambaeksan Wildflower Festival takes place throughout Hambaeksan Mountain, Manhangjae Hill and Dumundongjae Hill.
- - Hambaeksan Mountain’s religious rituals
- Opening and closing ceremony
- Forest explanation
- Forest cafe
- Gugongtan Movie Festival
- Forest music concert
- Street theater
Dong Seoul Bus Teminal, take an intercity bus to Gohan (고한).
* Bus Schedule: 06:00-23:00,
30 min - 1 hr intervals
From Gohan Terminal, take a local bus or a taxi to Manhang Village (만항마을).
* Local Bus Schedule: 09:50, 14:10, 19:00
- www.gogohan.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.