VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.09.2016 ~ 01.10.2016 Finished
- 47, Dalmaji-gil 62beon-gil, Haeundae-gu, Busan
부산광역시 해운대구 달맞이길62번길 47 (중동)
- Haeundae Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-642-5747,
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan Ilbo Newpaper, Haeundae Culture & Touism Association /
- Polar Bear Swimming Contest is held in every winter that allows participants to swim in the sea, just like a polar bear. It offers an exciting experience to participants and sightseeing to tourists, along with various programs as a famous winter festival. More than 2,000 people from Korea and abroad are expected to be participating in this event as the festival was thought to be one of the best winter festivals in the nation.
- Performance Times
- 9th (Saturday) 10:00~ Participation Event / 18:00~ Anniversary Concert (eve of festival day)
10th (Sunday) 10:00~ Polar Bear Swimming Contest (Main event), Fin Swimming Contest
* Subject to changes.
- How to Particpate
- Payment has to be made after the registration for the event is made online.
- Ticket Reservations
Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3.
- Walk 10min to Haeundae Beach.
- Busan Station, take bus 139 or 1003 to Haeundae.
- bear.busan.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)