- 12.30.2019 ~ 01.01.2020 Finished
- 284-12, Ilchul-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 성산읍 일출로 284-12 (성산읍)
- Area of Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-760-4282
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeju Special Self-Governing Province / Seongsan Sunrise Festival Committee
- Welcoming the first day of the New Year, Seongsan Sunrise Festival features a natural festival aiming to spread the natural values of Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, a UNESCO World Nature Heritage Site, to see the old year out and the new year in, and to share the traditional culture and artistic themed-tourism among visitors. Peaceful Jeju Island invites tourists to this festival held in Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, featuring an impressive scene that hasn’t changed since the sunrise that was recorded in the Palman Daejanggyeong in the Goryeo dynasty. Visitors can make wishes for the coming year and enjoy the fascinating sunrise at Jeju’s tourism spot.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Jeju International Airport, take Bus No. 100 to Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal.
Jeju Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Ilju Road (East) and get
off at the entrance of Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak.
- www.sunrisefestival.kr/ (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.