VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 11.18.2016 ~ 11.20.2016 Finished
- 177, Imjingak-ro, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 파주시 문산읍 임진각로 177 (문산읍)
- Imjingak Plaza (임진각광장)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-940-5288, 5281 (Korean)
- The theme of this festival is ‘soybeans’, a health food that has long been popular in Korea.
In particular, the ‘Jangdan Soybeans’ produced in the Paju province have always been highly regarded for their taste and outstanding nutritional value and were even served to the king. Furthermore, in the early 20th Century, the 'Jangdan Soybeans’ were designated as the most superior soybeans in Korea and were distributed throughout the country.
During the festival visitors can taste the soybeans and learn how to make dishes made from soybeans including tteok (rice cakes), tofu, and preserved soybeans.
From the station, take the shuttle bus to the festival venue.
Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5) , Exit 6.
Upon exiting the station,
make a u-turn, and turn left at the corner.
Go straight about 120m to the
Take Bus 9710 and get off at Munsan Station (문산역) (Estimated
travel time: 2hrs).