VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 11.24.2017 ~ 11.26.2017
- 177, Imjingak-ro, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 파주시 문산읍 임진각로 177
- Areas of Imjingak Plaza & Pyeonghwa Nuri
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-940-5282
- Paju Jangdan Soybean Festival is held in Paju Imjingak every autumn to promote the excellence of Paju Jangdan soybean and boost the consumption of agricultural specialty products and the regional economy. Therefore, the festival is held around the bean harvest season in November.
- - Paju Jangdan soybean market, Paju agricultural specialty product market, traditional market, artificial product market, food, restaurant, meju-making (fermented soybean lump), other various hands-on program related to Jangdan soybean
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Additional Events
- - Paju Jangdan Soybean Cooking Competition, Paju Jangdan Soybean Song Festival
- Program Details
- - Paju Jangdan Soybean Gilnori Event, sharing rive-colored rice cake, etc.
From the station, take the shuttle bus to the festival venue.
Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5) , Exit 6.
Upon exiting the station,
make a u-turn, and turn left at the corner.
Go straight about 120m to the
Take Bus 9710 and get off at Munsan Station (문산역) (Estimated
travel time: 2hrs).