- 11.02.2018 ~ 11.04.2018 Finished
- 513-25, Suncheonman-gil, Suncheon-si, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 순천시 순천만길 513-25
- Suncheon Bay & Dongcheon stream area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-749-6081,
- Sponsors / Management
- Suncheon-si /
- Suncheon Bay is a treasury of nature, comprised of both flatlands and reed fields. Varying by seasons, visitors can expect different types of nature scenes. Migratory birds soaring through the skies in spring, mudskippers and mud flats in summer, turkey and reeds in fall, as well as, the rare hooded cranes in winter – about 200 species of migratory birds can be seen at this ecological tourism spot in Korea. In particular, the scenery unfolding during the fall season is considered to be a must-see tourist attraction for both overseas and domestic tourists as countless migratory birds and golden waves of reeds fill the bay.
- Opening / closing event, the reed dream bridge, the reed isle, the reed gallery, the reed cafeteria, the reed folk concert, the Suncheon Bay trick art, the reed photo studio, the reed healing tunnel, the Suncheon Bay story book, the reed craft experience, the reed wish writing, etc.
- Performance Times
- November 2 - 4, 2018
- [Bus or Taxi]
From Suncheon Bus Terminal, take Bus 67 or a taxi to the festival venue.
- www.suncheonbay.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.