- 10.20.2017 ~ 10.22.2017 Finished
- 510, Nampo-ri, Gangjin-eup, Gangjin-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 강진군 강진읍 남포리 510
- Gangjinman Bay Ecology Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-430-3334
- Sponsors / Management
- Gangjin-gun, Jeollanam-do / Namdo Food Festival Organizing Committee
- Namdo Food Festival is held in the area of Gangjinman Bay Ecology Park. This festival introduces a food exhibition hall that comprises of a variety of representative food in Namdo, and an event offering various healthy foods. Other events include parades, food contests, sampling, agricultural products sales market, food ingredients hall, food market and cultural art performances alike to entertain visitors.
- Additional Events
- [Experience programs]
- Goheung: making pomegranate tea
- Naju: watching chick hatching
- Wando: making yuzu tea
- Haenam: making sweet and sour mushroom (beoseot tangsu)
- Gangjin: planting bean sprouts
- Gokseong: making onion handkerchief
- Yeosu: making Dolsan leaf mustard kimchi (gat kimchi)
- Youngam: crafting hanji (Korean traditional paper made with mulberry trees) mirror
- Suncheon: crafting bracelet with Chinese pearl barley (yulmu)
- Damyang: making hangwa (Korean traditional sweets and cookies)
From Yongsan Station (Seoul), take a train to Gwangju (광주).
From Gwangju Station, take local Bus 311 to Juknokwon.
From Central City Bus Terminal (Seoul), take an express bus to Damyang (담양).
From Damyang Bus Terminal, cross the road and take a Bongsan-Damyang (봉산, 담양) route bus.
Get off at the Juknokwon bus stop, and cross the road.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.