- 10.20.2017 ~ 10.22.2017 Finished
- 31, Sallimgongwon 2-gil, Hongcheon-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 홍천군 홍천읍 산림공원2길 31
- Tori Forest, Hongcheon, Gangwon-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-435-4350
- Sponsors / Management
- Hongcheon Cultural Foundation /
- Gangwon Hongcheon Ginseng & Hanu Myeongpum Festival is held annually in October in the city of Hongcheon. The natural clean air and water help this area to have excellent quality ginseng and hanu (Korean beef), for which it is famous. Inside the festival venue is a self-serve restaurant for visitors to try Hongcheon hanu, and visitors can also purchase high quality ginseng at a discounted price. Nearby attractions include Hongcheon Gingko tree forest, opened only for a short time each year in October and selected as the best area for healing.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free admission / Fees may apply to some activities.
- Additional Events
- Ssireum Contest, Night Pungmul Market, etc.
- Program Details
- Hanu self-serve restaurant, ginseng market, invited performance, folk food market, agricultural specialty product market, LED photo zone, pungmul market, etc.
From Central City Terminal, take an intercity bus to Hongcheon Bus Terminal.
- From Hongcheon Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 11.
- Get off at Dongmyeon Entrance Bus Stop (4 bus stops).
- Take the road to the right and cross the bridge.
- The festival is in the park across the river to the right.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.