VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.14.2017 ~ 10.15.2017
- Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 용산구 이태원로 (이태원동)
- Itaewon Special Tourist Zone
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-797-7319
- The Itaewon Global Village Festival, held every fall, brings together a fun mix of Korean traditions and foreign cultures and stands out as one of the most internationally diverse celebrations of Seoul. It is indeed a fantastic multicultural event where people learn about and experience different cultures. A range of events take place during the festival beginning with an opening ceremony, K pop performances, and traditional dance from home and abroad as well as the Global Food Festival which runs throughout the weekend.
- Performance Times
- October 14-15, 2017
- Additional Events
- - World food event
- World pungmul event
- Street performance
* Programs and schedules are subject to change.
or Noksapyeong Station (Seoul Subway Line 6).
- www.itaewon.or.kr (Korean only)