- 04.27.2018 ~ 05.13.2018 Finished
- 727, Gyeongchung-daero, Gwangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 광주시 곤지암읍 경충대로 727
- Gonjiam Ceramic Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-760-2913
- Sponsors / Management
- Gwangju-si /
- Gwangju Royal Ceramic Festival is held annually in Gwangju, Gyeonggi-do where royal ceramic was first created during Joseon Dynasty. Since the start of the festival in 1998, the festival is comprised of various programs such as performances, exhibitions, and hands-on activities. With a performance-centered opening ceremony, it is expected to boost the ambience with varied performances, traditional music, dance and living statue.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate admission fee is required for Gyeonggi Ceramic Museum)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Additional Events
- - Makgeolli Day with Gwangju Royal Ceramic Festival
- Opening ceremony & celebrating performance
- Children’s Day Event
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Subway + Bus]
1) Gangbyeon Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 1.
Take bus 1113-1 to Gyeonggi Ceramic Museum.
2) Jamsil Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 6.
Take bus 500-1 to Gyeonggi Ceramic Museum.
3) Nambu Terminal Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 4.
Take bus 500-2 to Gyeonggi Ceramic Museum.
- www.gjcity.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.