- 10.02.2019 ~ 10.06.2019 Finished
- 47, Munhwacheyuk-ro, Hoengseong-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 횡성군 횡성읍 문화체육로 47
- Areas around Seomgang River in Hoengseong-eup
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1522-1099
- Sponsors / Management
- Hoengseong-gun / Hoengseong Culture Foundation
- Every year, a hanu (Korean cattle) festival takes place in Hoengseong county, where the climate and the environment are said to be perfect for raising cattle. The festival attracts a large number of people, who come to try Hoengseong hanu beef at affordable prices as well as deodeok (mountain bellflower), another specialty of Hoengseong. In addition to food sampling, the festival holds diverse agricultural experience programs.
- Hanu sampling booths, game activities, exhibitions, and performances
- Admission/Participation Fees
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Hoengseong Intercity Bus Terminal. Walk for approx. 2.1km to the festival ground.
- www.happyhanwoofestival.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.