- * Event held online to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- 10.09.2020 ~ 10.18.2020 Finished
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-750-4147
- Sponsors / Management
- Geumsan-gun / Geumsan-gun Festival Organizing Committee
- Geumsan Insam Festival is held annually in Geumsan-gun, the largest production region of ginseng in Korea. Growing both in content and in size, the festival was selected as a cultural tourism festival by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism, and Sports in 1996 and became established as a national festival. With the rising popularity of the festival, the marvelous effects of Geumsan ginseng have become known throughout the nation, drawing an increasing number of local and foreign tourists every year. The festival also holds special exhibitions and sets up booths where people can try some of the various health therapies. Aside from the exhibitions, exciting events, performances, and delicious food are sure to please visitors.
- Health Experience Hall, digging up ginseng, international agricultural heritage booths, Ginseng Art Street, dance contest, singing contest, etc.
* Programs and schedule subject to change
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Varies by program (free/paid)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Seoul Express Bus Terminal to Geumsan Bus Terminal.
From Geumsan Bus Terminal, walk for approx. 5 min to the festival venue.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.