VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.24.2016 ~ 10.03.2016
- 30, Insamgwangjang-ro, Geumsan-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 금산군 금산읍 인삼광장로 30 (금산읍)
- Geumsan Ginseng Museum and the Ginseng & Herb Street
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-750-2412~3
- Sponsors / Management
- Geumsan Ginseng Promotion Committee / Geumsan Ginseng Festival Executive Committee
- The Geumsan Insam Festival is held annually in Geumsan County (Chungcheongnam-do), the largest producer of ginseng in Korea. Growing both in content and in size, the festival was selected as a cultural and tourism festival by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism, and Sports in 1996 and became established as a national festival. With the rising popularity of the festival, the marvelous effects of Geumsan ginseng have become known throughout the nation, drawing an increasing number of local and foreign tourists every year. The festival also holds special exhibitions and sets up booths where people can try some of the various health therapies. Aside from the exhibitions, exciting events, performances, and delicious food are sure to please visitors.
- - Main Hall: Geumsan Ginseng Hall, Health Experience Hall, International Ginseng Trading Hall
- Hands-on program: Finding ginseng travel, Nostalgic Ginseng Street, Ginseng Hallyu Experience Hall (making food with ginseng), Health and Beauty Hall, Ginseng Bubble Activity, Family Culture Experience Zone, etc.
- Contest: National Children Singing Contest, National Healthy Dance Competition, Dancing carnival, Nongak (farmer’s music) Competition, etc.
- Performance: Geumsan Traditional Folk Performance, Musical Gala Concert, Health and Beauty Concert, Geumsan Ginseng Concert, etc.
- Exhibition and Academy: Geumsan Ginseng Globalization Symposium, Wild Flower Exhibition, etc.
* Programs may subject to change according to the management.
* For more information on the programs and schedules, please refer to the official website or make a phone-inquiry before visiting.
- Performance Times
- Additional Events
- Physical activity programs related to ginseng
- Program Details
- * For more information on the programs and schedules, please refer to the official website.
- From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Geumsan (금산), approx. 2hr 40min travel time.
Bus schedule: 06:30, 08:05, 10:05, 11:30, 13:30, 15:05, 17:05, 18:30
From Geumsan Intercity Bus Terminal, take a taxi to the festival venue. (1.5km)
- http://www.insamfestival.co.kr (Korean only)