- 06.13.2019 ~ 06.16.2019 Finished
- 513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 강남구 영동대로 513 (삼성동)
- COEX, Hall A (1F)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-6000-8000
- Sponsors / Management
- Tea World Committee / Tea World Festival Inc.
- The Tea World Festival, with it's motto "Easy tea making and enjoy the tea culture together," began in 2003 and has grown to become the largest tea exhibition in Korea. It showcases goods from tea producers across the country. With a combination of events, performances, and representatives from Korea’s tea industry, the festival is a must-see event for tea enthusiasts everywhere.
- * Exhibitions
- Tea, processed food, local produce, health food and drinks, cosmetics and more
- Tea culture and daily use items
- Tea products and crafts
- Tea equipment and packaging machines
- Tea related stores
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Samseong Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 5 or 6.
COEX is connected to the station.
- www.teanews.com (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.