- 01.01.2020 ~ 12.31.2020
- 10, Toegye-ro 36-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 퇴계로36길 10 (필동2가)
- Folk Theater at the Korea House
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2266-9101~3
- Sponsors / Management
- The Korea House /
- The Korea House has been a venue for traditional performing arts for more than 20 years, presenting various musical performances, court dances, and folk dances such as Pungmulnori (farmers’ percussion
performance), Talchum (mask dance), Pansori (a traditional narrative vocal performance), and Sinawi (an ensemble of eight traditional musical instruments).
At Korea House, visitors can discover the diverseness and richness of Korean music and art performance. Popular and nationally recognized intangible cultural asset holders such as An Sook Seon, Park Byeong Cheon, and Lee Chun Hui perform on the stage under director Jeong Jae Man.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- 50,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- 1 hr
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- Ticket Reservations
- * www.koreahouse.or.kr
Chungmuro Station (Seoul Subway Line 3, 4), Exit 3.
Go 100m along Toegye-ro 36-gil Road.
- www.koreahouse.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.