VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.05.2016 ~ 05.08.2016
- 20, Hyeonmu 1-gil, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 전주시 완산구 현무1길 20 (경원동3가)
- Jeonju Hanok Village, Hanji Industry Support Center area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-271-2503
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeonju-si / Jeonju Hanji Culture Festival Organizing Comittee
- Organized to promote the excellent qualities of Korea’s traditional paper Hanji, the previous Jeonju Paper Culture Festival was renamed the Jeonju Hanji Culture Festival. As the name suggests, the festival’s main specialty is paper, featuring all kinds of products made from Hanji as well as contests, exhibitions, hands-on programs for visitors, and a traditional market.
- Opening ceremony, various performances, hanji activities, experience hall, industrial hall, craft experience, Jeonju hanji craft competition winning exhibition, event
- Additional Events
- - Signing event of Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, Russia World Cup ticket (10,000,000 won worth), hanji activity, hanji experience
- Program Details
- - Jeonju Hanji Fashion Show, Exhibition of hanji craft by invited artist, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Jeonju Station, take bus 79 or 119.
Get off at Jeondong Cathedral (Hanok
Village) Bus Stop.
Walk 450m to arrive at Jeonju Hanok Village.
2) From Jeonju Intercity Bus Terminal or Express Bus Terminal, take bus 79.
off at Jeondong Cathedral (Hanok Village) Bus Stop.
Walk 450m to arrive at
Jeonju Hanok Village.
It takes 15-20 min by taxi from Jeonju Station or Jeonju Bus
- www.jhanji.or.kr (Korean only)