- 05.05.2018 ~ 05.07.2018 Finished
- 20, Hyeonmu 1-gil, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 전주시 완산구 현무1길 20 (경원동3가)
- Areas of Korea Traditional Culture Arts Center & Hanji Industry Support Center
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-271-2503
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeonju-si / Jeonju Hanji Culture Festival Organizing Committee
- Organized to promote the excellent qualities of Korea’s traditional paper Hanji, the previous Jeonju Paper Culture Festival was renamed Jeonju Hanji Culture Festival. As the name suggests, the festival’s main specialty is paper, featuring all kinds of products made from Hanji as well as contests, exhibitions, hands-on programs for visitors, and a traditional market.
- Opening ceremony, various performances, hanji activities, experience hall, industrial hall, craft experience, Jeonju hanji craft competition winning exhibition, event
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Take a train from Yongsan Station to Jeonju Station.
Take a bus from Central City Bus Terminal to Jeonju Bus Terminal.
Get off at Dongbu Market Bus Stop.
Bus No. 3-1, 7-1, 8-1, 102, 119, 121, 470, 472, 473, 474, 475, 479, 487, 511, 513, 515, 522, 535, 541, 543 or 752
- www.jhanji.or.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.