- 04.25.2019 ~ 04.28.2019 Finished
- Daebyeonhang Port, Gijang-eup, Gijang-gun, Busan
부산광역시 기장군 기장읍 대변항 일원
- Areas of Daebyeonhang Port in Gijang-eup, Gijang-gun
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-721-4063
- Sponsors / Management
- Gijang Anchovy Festival Organizing Committee /
- Daebyeonhang Port, located in the beautiful port city of Busan, sees the richest harvest of anchovies in Korea, especially in the months of April and May. It therefore holds the Busan Gijang Anchovy Festival during this period. Daebyeonghang Port is also one of the filming locations for the 2001 box office hit movie "Friends" featuring Jang Dong Gun and Yu Osung. The scene where Jang Dong Gun reminisces about his childhood memory of swimming in the ocean near a lighthouse while smoking a cigarette was filmed at this very location. The beautiful clear sea decorated with a lighthouse is not only popular during the Anchovy Festival, but is also a popular tourist attraction all year round.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Subway + Bus]
Centum City Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 6.
Transfer to Bus 181 and get off at the entrance of Daebyeonhang Port.
- www.gijang.go.kr/tour (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.