- 05.04.2019 ~ 05.26.2019 Finished
- 1, Namiseom-gil, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 춘천시 남산면 남이섬길 1
- Namiseom Island
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-580-8193~5
- Sponsors / Management
- NAMBOOK International Committee / Nami Island Education Culture Group
- Started in 2005, Nami Island International Children's Book Festival focuses on children's illustration books. With a variety of events and activities to enjoy, this culture festival brings families together in a fun fairy tale-like setting.
- Opening ceremony, performances, exhibitions, experience programs and more.
* Check the official website for detailed information.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free with admission to Naiseom Island (fees vary by program)
* Free for children under 6 years old when they donate 3 illustration books for the month of May. (Clean books only)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Take Bus No. 33-5 from Gapyeong Station or Gapyeong Bus Terminal to Namiseom Dock Bus Stop.
Approx. 5~10 min from Gapyeong Station
- http://www.nambookfestival.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.