- 06.06.2020 ~ 10.31.2020
- 44, Taejo-ro, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 전주시 완산구 태조로 44 (풍남동3가)
- Gyeonggijeon Shrine in Jeonju Hanok Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-232-9938
- Sponsors / Management
- Foundation for Arts and Culture / Jeonju-si
- Walk with a King is a special event held every Saturday evening from late spring to autumn. Limited to 100 people, the guided tour shows a special view of Gyeongggijeon Shrine at night, with entertainment and refreshments.
- Performance Times
- Saturdays 20:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Inquire in advance (Tel: +82-63-232-9938)
- Duration of Performance
- 1 hr 40 min
- How to Particpate
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Jeonju Bus Terminal, walk to Keumam Plaza Bus Stop and take Bus No. 165, 375, 380, 970, or 1000 to Jeondong Catholic Church.Hanok Village Bus Stop.
Walk approx. 10 min.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.