- 05.04.2019 ~ 05.06.2019 Finished
- San123-9, Yongban-ri, Ungchi-myeon, Boseong-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 보성군 웅치면 용반리 산 123-3
- Illimsan Mountain Yongchu Valley parking lot
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-850-5482
- Sponsors / Management
- Azalea Cultural Festival Committee /
- Royal Azelea Cultural Festival is held around Illimsan Mountain's Yongchu Valley in Jeollanam-do.
With the biggest royal azelea field in Korea, visitors to the festival can witness sea of red flowers some as tall as human adult.
- - Cultural events: Forest music performance, exhibition, local food market
- Experience events: Cutting cypress trees, face painting and nail art, eco carpentry, make mini flower pot, traditional Korean games and more
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Station take a train to Boseong Station. From Boseong Station Bus Stop, take Bus No. Ungchi 51 or Ungchi 51-1 to Sinjeon Bus Stop. Walk approx. 20 min.
- tour.boseong.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.