- 04.19.2019 ~ 10.31.2019 Finished
- 28, Toegye-ro 34-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 퇴계로34길 28 (필동2가)
- Cheonugak Stage, Namsangol Hanok Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
•For more info: +82-2-6674-4303
- Sponsors / Management
- Seoul Metropolitan Government / Sesanggirok Inc.
- Namsangol Taekwondo Outdoor Performance staged with the background of Namsangol Hanok village, one of Seoul's top tourist destinations maintaining the unique sense of the traditional Korean culture in the center of the city, presents a lot of spectacles and activities related to taekwondo, one of the world's beloved sports. The performance introduces taekwondo, the pride of Korean people, to tourists and gives them a variety of opportunities to experience the sport, Friday and Saturday from April to October. The dramatic meeting of taekwondo and the hanok village reminds that Korean people cherish and inherit their tradition and try to make their culture to be loved ever more.
- [Taekwondo Traditional Skills Demonstration]
An original performance featuring demonstration techniques
[Creative Culture Taekwondo Performance]
A performance brilliantly mixing traditional Korean taekwondo, K-POP, and samulnori together
[Foreigner Taekwondo Experience Program]
Basic taekwondo moves, breaking experience, and trying on taekwondo uniforms
• Period: April 24 - October 31 / Wednesday-Thursday 11:00-12:00
- - Free taekwondo performances and hands-on experience programs taking place at Namsangol Hanok Village from April to October
- The demonstration team of the World Taekwondo Headquarters and five additional teams
- Performance Times
- Friday-Saturday 13:00-13:30 / 15:00-15:30
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 25~30min (Varies by performance team)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Chungmuro Station (Seoul Subway Line 3 & 4), Exit 3 or 4.
- Walk along the road between oh!zemidong (Chungmuro Media Center) and Maeil Business Newspaper Building (150m).
- Take Bus No. 104, 105, 140, 263, 507, 604, 421 or 7011 and get off at Toegyero 3(sam)-ga (National Pension Service) Bus Stop.
- Take Bus No. 263, 104, 507, 421, 02 or Seoul City Tour bus and get off in front of at Twegye 3(sam)-ga (Hanok Maeul, Korea House) Bus Stop.
- www.hanokmaeul.or.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.