- 04.05.2019 ~ 10.27.2019 Finished
- 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 영등포구 여의동로 330 (여의도동)
- Areas of Banpo Hangang Park, Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Cheonggyecheon Stream (Mojeongyo Bridge-Gwangtonggyo Bridge), and Yeouido Hangang Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Sponsors / Management
- Seoul Metropolitan Government /
- Seoul Bamdokkaebi Night Market is an event organized by the city of Seoul. Visitors to the night market, happening on Fridays and Saturdays from March to October, can enjoy foods from around the world, shop for unique handmade accessories, and watch various cultural performances.
- [Yeouido World Night Market]
- Fridays & Saturdays 18:00-23:00 / Yeouido Hangang Park Mulbit Plaza
[Banpo Romantic Moonlight Market]
- Fridays & Saturdays 18:00-23:00 / Banpo Hangang Park Dalbit Plaza
[DDP Youth Runway Market]
- Fridays & Saturdays 18:00-23:00 / DDP
[Cheonggyeceon Stream Time Tour Market]
- Saturdays 17:00-22:00 / Sundays 16:00-21:00
[Culture Tank Forest Picnic Market]
- Weekends 16:00-21:00 / Culture Tank
[Cheonggye Plaza Seasonal Market]
- Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays 18:00-23:00 / Cheonggye Plaza
Themes: May-Energetic, June-Fantastic, September-Lovely, October-Mission Impossible
- Performance Times
- * Hours vary by location; please make an inquiry in advance.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- How to Particpate
- Please refer to the official website for details.
Dongdaemun Design Plaza: Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 2, 4, 5), Exit 1.
Banpo Hangang Park: Express Bus Terminal Station (Seoul Subway Line 3, 7, 9), Exit 8-1.
Yeouido Hangang Park: Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 3.
Cheonggyecheon (Mojeongyo Bridge): Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
- www.bamdokkaebi.org (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.