VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.18.2018 ~ 03.18.2018
- 172, Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Gwanghwamun Square (Departure point)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-361-1425~7
- Sponsors / Management
- Seoul City, Korea Association of Athlectics Federations (KAAF), Dong-a Ilbo Daily, Dong-A Marathon Kkumnamu Association /
- Seoul International Marathon is an international competition with 20,000 participants. The course begins at Gwanghwamun Square and runs to Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium, covering a total distance of over 42.195km. The course allows participants to run across the entire area of Seoul.
At the same time, Seoul Challenge 10k will also be held so participants can choose the course that fits their ability.
- [Seoul International Marathon (full course)]
Date: March 19, 2017 (Sunday 08:00)
Venue: Gwanghwamun Square
Course: Gwanghwamun Square-Jamsil Sports Complex
Participation number: 20,000 people (registration of first come, first served basis)
Participation fee: 50,000 won
* Seoul 42195 Relay and Seoul Challenge 10K (10km-long marathon) will be held during the same period. Please refer to the official website for more details.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Participation fee: 50,000 won
- How to Particpate
- * Refer to the official website.
Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 2, 3, 4, 9.
Gwanghwamun Bus Stop
Blue Bus: 101, 160, 260, 270, 273, 471, 710 ,720
Sejong Culture Center Bus Stop
Airport Bus 6005
Gwanghwamun Korea Communications.KT Bus Stop
Maeul Bus: Jongno09, Jongno11
- seoul-marathon.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)