VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 37 Seongbuk-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul
- Seongbuk-dong gil in Seongbuk-gu, Seoul (road between Hansung Univ. Station and Hongik Middle School)
- Sponsors / Management
- Seongbuk-gu Office / Seongbuk Culture Foundatoin, Festival Nurimasil
- Held along Seongbukdong-gil Road, Seongbuk Multicultural Food Festival is held to commemorate the World Day for Cultural Diversity, and to foster opportunities for interaction
among foreign community members through multiethnic foods.
In addition, this festival tries to contribute to understanding and respecting the cultural diversity between ethnic groups, nations, and people
by sharing and exhibiting traditional costumes, literature, and many artistic talents. The road will be closed during the designated days to
be used as the festival venue.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
- Program Details
- Opening ceremony
- Nation's Chef (Cooking contest)
- Local Chef
Special (Residents of Seongbuk-gu participate to share their home country foods)
- Neighbor Art Flea Market (Performances and diverse hands-on programs available)
- Global Traveler Market (Open market for fair trade)
* Program details are subject to change.
- Age Limit
- Visitors of all ages
Hansung Univ. (Samseongyo) (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 5
- Cross the street and continue walking 800 m along the road and take a right in front of Seonjamdanji.
- Walk 31 more meters to reach Seongbukdong-gil Road.
- www.sbculture.or.kr (Korean only)