- 07.28.2018 ~ 07.31.2018 Finished
- 24, Seogwang-ro 2-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
강원도 평창군 대관령면 올림픽로 715
- Anyang Gymnasium
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3469-0192, +82-64-702-2018
- Sponsors / Management
- Kukkiwon / The 2018 Jeju Taekwondo Hanmadang Organization Committee
- The World Taekwondo Hanmadang is the global Taekwondo headquarters, and presents the true essence of Taekwondo's elements, including attacks, demonstrations, and self defense. Every year at the World Taekwondo Headquarters, an international Taekwondo competition is held in order to manifest the spirit of this martial art and to increase the unity of global Taekwondo martial artists. Since its first opening in 1992, the competition has become known as the world's leading authority for the tradition of Taekwondo.
Through the World Taekwondo Hanmadang, participants can enhance the value of Taekwondo as a cultural consciousness, and also act as an instrument through which the superiority of Taekwondo's culture can be spread globally. In particular, it functions as an international Taekwondo instructional festival for those not well-versed in its practices, and through the tourism programs offered for international Taekwondo practitioners to visit the martial art's home country and headquarters, the event will serve as a commercializing opportunity to propel the spirit of Taekwondo further. With over 50 nations and over 5,000 attendees annually, in addition to the actual sparring events, through its display of poomsae, attacks, self defense, and Taekwondo gymnastics, it is making its mark as an international Taekwondo festival that highlights the elegant and sophisticated elements of this ancient martial art.
- 46 Domestic & 41 overseas events in 11 categories
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Online registration: Refer to the homepage.
- Additional Events
- Taekwondo related souvenir shop, cafeteria, etc.
- How to Particpate
- Online reservation period: May 8 - June 15, 2018
* Detailed information is available on the website: hanmadang.kukkiwon.or.kr
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
- Ticket Reservations
- Online and on-site reservation available.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.