- 07.12.2019 ~ 07.13.2019 Finished
- Geumgangnori Madang, Pyeongchon-ri, Buri-myeon, Geumsan-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 금산군 부리면 평촌리 금강놀이마당
- Areas of Geumgangnori Madang, Geumsan-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-754-2724,
- Sponsors / Management
- Geumsan Culture Foundation / Nongbau Ggeusigi Preservation Society & Mulpegi Nongyo Preservation Society
- Known for beautiful mountains and a rich countryside atmosphere, the areas of Geumsan, Chungcheongnamdo is the venue for the Geumgang Yeoul Festival held every year as summer festival for family vacations. The festival offers various water activity, farming experience, and traditional folk performances, emitting a special joy of the festival. Nearby attractions include an auto-camping site in Sutong-ri and Yonghwa-ri perfect for a summer getaway.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Visitors of all ages
- From Seoul Express Bus Terminal to Geumsan Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus.
Walk right from the exit and take a left at the four-way intersection, walking on the right-hand side near Geumsan Church.
Take a bus bound for Geumsan-Buri (Mulpe, Sinchon) at Sangri Bus Stop (first stop after the church) and get off at Pyeongchon-ri Village Community Service Center Bus Stop. (14 bus stops away)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.