VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 11.12.2016 ~ 12.31.2016 Finished
- 240, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 송파구 올림픽로 240 (잠실동)
- Lotte World
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-411-2000
- Sponsors / Management
- Lotte World /
- Lotte Word Christmas Festival will be held from November 7 to December 27 with ‘Happy Christmas Festival’ taking on a “White Christmas” theme. Visitors can see Christmas decorations hung everywhere at the festival site, as well as a snowman photo zone at the Santa Village. During the festival, snow can be seen twice a day at the Adventure Park and during the Christmas Parade. A new event starting from this year, known as the Christmas Character Parade, allows visitors to meet characters Lotty and Lorry while enjoying the Christmas party with family musical show, ice rink band show and other various performances.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Refer to the homepage.
- Age Limit
- Visitors of all ages
- Jamsil Station (Seoul Subway Line 2 & 8), Exit 4
Lotte World is connected to the station.
- Green Bus: 3217, 3313, 3314, 3315, 3414, 3415
- Blue Bus: 301, 360, 362, 730
- Airport Bus: 606
- Detailed Info on the Location
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese,
Thai, Russian, Vietamese, Indonesian,