- 10.09.2019 ~ 10.20.2019 Finished
- 161, Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 종로구 사직로 161 (세종로)
- Jagyeongjeon Hall in Gyeongbokgung Palace
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3210-4683
- Sponsors / Management
- Korea Culture Heritage Foundation / Korea Culture Heritage Foundation
- This traditional tea ceremony experience takes place at Jagyeongjeon Hall in Gyeongbokgung Palace every Saturday and Sunday. Participation is by reservation on a first come, first serve basis.
The ceremony includes a tea culture demonstration and experience, making honey cakes, traditional etiquette introduction, and lectures related to tea culture. To participate in the tea ceremony, download the application form from the Korea Cultural Heritage Foundation website and submit the form through email.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate fees for Gyeongbokgung Palace admission apply)
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 1hr
- How to Particpate
- Inquiries: +82-2-3210-4683
Gyeongbokgung Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 5.
Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 2.
Get off at Gyeongbokgung Palace Bus Stop.
Bus No. 0212, 1020, 1711, 7016, 7022, 1020, 109, 171, 272,602, 602-1 (Airport Bus), 606, 7025, 708, 9708.
- www.chf.or.kr (Korean, English)
- Detailed Info on the Location
- www.royalpalace.go.kr (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.