VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.22.2015 ~ 05.25.2015 Finished
- 382 Hwangtae-gil, Buk-myeon, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 인제군 북면 황태길 382 (북면)
- Yongdae 3-ri Samgeori, Buk-myeon, Inje-gun
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-462-4808
- Sponsors / Management
- Hwangtae Village in Yongdae 3-ri / Hangtae Festival Organizing Committee, Inje Yongdae Hwangtae Federation
- The festival aims to promote the city as the best place for hwangtae (pollack) and to
inform people about the quality and nutritional value of pollack in order
to boost the region's economy. An array of hands-on pollack-themed programs are
available for visitors to take part in.
- Religious ritual, opening and closing ceremonies
- Military band performance, nanta performance, concert, taekwondo
performance, folk performance, etc.
poem-reading contest, hwangtae children's song contest
[Hwangtae hands-on programs]
fishing, making hwangtaepo, hwangtae golden bell, etc.
Hwangtae gangjeong (fried glutinous rice crackers with sesame or beans), hwangtae
soup, seasoned gui making, sampling hwangtae soup, etc.
Sending postcards, making characters, family yutnori (board game), etc.
- Hwangtae promotion hall, photo zone, tourism promotion for Inje-gun,
- Rock climbing (Ironway), mini-train rides, lucky draws
- Admission/Participation Fees
- From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Yongdaeri Bus Stop
(용대리정류장) /Baekdamipgu Intercity Bus Terminal (백담입구시외버스터미널).
(approx. 2hr 30min)
From there, take a taxi to the venue. (approx. 6min)