VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 07.28.2017 ~ 07.30.2017
- 366-33, Parksookeun-ro, Yanggu-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 양구군 양구읍 박수근로 366-33
- Yanggu Leports Park area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-480-2230, 2242
- Sponsors / Management
- Yanggu-gun / Yanggu Center Festival Organizing Committee
- Held in the area around
Jeongjungang Village and Paroho Lake, the Yanggu Center Fesitval is the main festival of Yanggu-gun.
The festival's theme centers on life, nature and coexistence.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Varies by program (free / charged (~5,000 won))
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take a bus bound for Yanggu Intercity Bus Terminal.
(approx. 2hr 30min)
exiting the terminal, head left for about 520m until you reach Yanggu Elementary School.
Turn right and
go toward the direction of Jeongrimgyo Bridge (정림교).
Cross this bridge,
which is above Yangguseocheon Stream (양구서천).
Turn right after the bridge to arrive at Yanggu Leports Park (양구레포츠공원).