VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.07.2015 ~ 08.10.2015 Finished
- 1546-1 Joyang-dong, Sokcho-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 속초시 조양동 1546-1
- Cheongchoho Lake
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-248-5015
- Sponsors / Management
- Sokcho-si / Gangneung MBC
- Held in Sokcho-si, Gangwon-do,
the annual Korea Music Festival is one of Korea's leading music festivals. First
began in 2004, the festival continues to feature the latest in Korean
music with a variety of performances of different genres.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- 2 Hours
- Program Details
- * Check the official website for the festival schedule.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express Bus]
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an express bus bound for Sokcho Express Bus Terminal.
Take Bus 9-1 and get off at Ureonggol Bus Stop and walk for about 3 minutes to the destination.
[Intercity Bus Terminal]
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal or Sangbong Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Sokcho Intercity Bus Terminal.
The place is about 1 minute on foot from the bus stop.
※ Other buses
Take Bus 1, 7 or 9 and get off at in front of Buyeong Apartment Complex Post Office Bus Stop.