VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.01.2017 ~ 02.28.2018 Finished
- 2715, Pyeonghwa-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 제주시 애월읍 평화로 2715
- Convention Hall of Jeju Tourism University
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-745-7848
- Sponsors / Management
- Pentatonic Jeju Inc. /
- The Painters: HERO is an innovative nonverbal performance that stages the entire process of painting, combined with incredible visual effects and a witty blend of miming, dance and comedy. Audiences will enjoy a play, an art show, and a musical in a single performance that creates about 10 art pieces live on stage through an exciting 80-minute show.
Pentatonic Inc. became co-producer of the show in 2008, relaunching it in a designated theater on Jeju-do following the success of the Action Drawing Hero show.
Locals and international audience members will be impressed as the cast members share the joy and awe-inspiring journey of creating works of art with the audience. Visitors can enjoy the unique performance at Halla Art Hall in Jeju.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- VIP-Seat 60,000 won
S-Seat 50,000 won
A-Seat 40,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- 85 minute
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors ages 2 and over
- Ticket Reservations
- Tel: +82-1544-1555
From Jeju International Airport, take Bus No. 500 to Halla University.