- 04.28.2020 ~ 05.27.2020 Finished
- 818, Jungang-daero, Busanjin-gu, Busan
부산광역시 부산진구 중앙대로 818 (전포동)
- Songsanghyeon Plaza
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-867-0501
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan Buddhism Association / Busan Lotus Lantern Festival Organizing Committee
- The Busan Lotus Lantern Festival is an annual tradition that provides visitors with an opportunity to experience Buddhist culture through the many activities offered. To celebrate Buddha's birthday, splendid lotus lanterns in different shapes and sizes are on display. The main events are the Grand Buddhist Ceremony and the Lotus Lantern Parade, both of which attract a lot of spectators regardless of their personal religous beliefs.
- - Opening Ceremony (Lighting of lotus lanterns)
- Busan Lotus Lantern Cultural Festival
- Busan Lotus Lantern Parade
* Programs and schedule subject to change
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Bujeon Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 8.
Walk for approx. 5 min.
- www.bba48.or.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.