- 05.04.2018 ~ 05.07.2018 Finished
- 41-14, Godo 9-gil, Iksan-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 익산시 금마면 고도9길 41-14
- Geumma Seodong Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-843-8817
- Sponsors / Management
- Iksan-si / Iksan Cultural Foundation
- Iksan Seodong Festival is held in Seodong Park in Geumma-myeon, Iksan-si, Jeollabuk-do. Iksan is home to the love story of Prince Seodong, who would later become King Mu, for Princess Sunhwa. The festival, which started as the Mahan Folk Festival in 1969, was renamed in 2004 and celebrates the 1400 year history of the Baekje Kingdom.
- [Main programs]
- King Mu Memorial Ritual
- Opening & Closing ceremonies
- Performance "King Mu's Dream"
- Prince Seodong Contest
- Lighting exhibition
- Baekje Tour riding a dragon
- Traditional playground
- Discovering artifacts
- Citizens Performance
- Hanging wish lanters
* For more details, please refer to the official website.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Additional Events
- Finding the real Seodong and Sunhwa, food tents, promotions & merchandise hall, Baekje farm, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Take a train from Yongsan Station to Iksan Station
Take a bus from Central City Bus Terminal to Iksan Bus Terminal or Geumma Bus Terminal.
Approx. 30min from Iksan Station
Approx. 30min from Iksan Bus Terminal
Approx. 5min from Geumma Bus Terminal
- seodong.iksan.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.