VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.01.2016 ~ 06.30.2016 Finished
- 432, Sumogwon-ro, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 상면 수목원로 432 (상면)
- The Garden of Morning Calm
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1544-6703
- Sponsors / Management
- The Garden of Morning Calm /
- The Iris Festival of The Garden of Morning Calm is held in June, when the iris flowers are in full bloom. During the festival period, Seohwayeon Pond turns
into an exquisite scenery created by the water lilies and Russian irises adorning the pond. At
the Iris Garden, a violet feast of iris blossoms unfolds to captivate visitors’ eyes. The Iris Festival provides a great opportunity to take in the splendor of the garden, carpeted all over with the
beautiful flowers of June.
- Admission/Participation Fees
Adults: Weekends · Public Holidays 9,000 won
Teenagers: Weekends · Public Holidays 6,500 won
Children: Weekends · Public Holidays 5,500 won
Adults: Weekdays 8,000 won
Teenagers: Weekdays 5,500 won
Children: Weekdays 4,500 won
* Groups of 30 people during weekdays only. (Reservations must be made at +82-1544-6703)
* Children (ages 3 to elementary school students) / Teenagers (middle and high school students)
* Discount is available for Seniors (ages 65 or more), people with disabilities, local residents (ID required)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Sangbong Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal take a bus bound
for Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
Take bus 1330-4 at Cheongnyangni
Transfer Center (in front of Lotte Department Store) and get off at the
Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
From Cheonpyeong Terminal, take a bus bound
for The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원).
Station (Gyeonchun Line), Exit 1
Go left (southwest) from the exit for 200
m until you reach the 3-way
intersection. Turn right and walk 530 m until you reach Cheongpyeong Jungang-ro
Road (청평중앙로). Turn left (southwest) and walk 150 more meters to find Cheonpyeong Bus Terminal
on the left.
From the terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of
※ Click here
for the bus timetable.
- Detailed Info on the Location
- www.morningcalm.co.kr (Korean, English)