VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.15.2016 ~ 11.27.2016 Finished
- 432, Sumogwon-ro, Sang-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 상면 수목원로 432 (상면)
- The Garden of Morning Calm
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1544-6703
- Sponsors / Management
- The Garden of Morning Calm /
- While the Garden of Morning Calm brims with splendid seasonal flowers in the spring and the summer, it is during the fall months that the garden’s exquisite natural landscape takes on the most gorgeous hues. Visitors during the chrysanthemum festival will be able to enjoy the blazing fall foliage of the surrounding Chungnyeongsan Mountain and the golden waves created by the pine trees, as well as the myriads of fully bloomed chrysanthemums covering just about every corner of the 330,000 square meters of the outdoor garden. The Garden of Morning Calm makes a perfect outing for families to soak in the fall ambience and romance.
- - Approx. 200 Chrysanthemum species, Approx. 700 art works
- Admission/Participation Fees
- - Adults: Individual 9,000 won / Group 8,000 won
- Students (Middle school - high school): Individual 6,500 won / Group 5,500 won
- Children: Individual 5,500 won / Group 4,500 won
※ Free admission: Children under the age of 3 (accompanied by family)
※ For individual tourist: Reservation is not required.
※ Proof of age is required.
※ Group: 30 people or more / applicable only on weekdays
* Discount is available for Seniors (ages 65 or more), people with disabilities, local residents (ID required)
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages
From Sangbong Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal take a bus bound
for Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
Take bus 1330 at Cheongnyangni
Transfer Center (in front of Lotte Department Store) and get off at the
Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
From Cheonpyeong Terminal, take a bus bound
for The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원).
Station (Gyeonchun Line), Exit 1.
Go left until you reach the 3-way
intersection and turn right. Continue straight toward the Cheongpyeong Catholic
Church. Pass by Cheongpyeong Elementary School, turn left, and you will see the
Cheonpyeong Bus Terminal.
From the terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of
※ Click here
for the bus timetable.
- www.morningcalm.co.kr (Korean, English)