VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 13, Minsokchon-gil, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 안동시 민속촌길 13 (성곡동)
- The area of Andong Folk Museum
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-821-0649
- Sponsors / Management
- Andong Folk Museum /
- Andong Folk Museum holds
a Traditional Folk Game Event each year to greet Lunar New Year's Day for tourists
and visitors returning to their hometown.
During the event, visitors can revisit
local history through watching traditional folk plays, and make New Year's resolutions.
Traditional activities offered include yutnori, neolttwigi (seesaw jumping), jegichagi (Korean hacky sack), kite-flying, paengichigi (top-spinning) and tohu (arrow throwing), rolling a hoop, geunettwigi (traditional
swing), and skipping rope.
- Yutnori, neolttwigi (seesaw jumping), jegichagi (Korean hacky sack), kite-flying, paengichigi (top-spinning) and tohu (arrow throwing), rolling a hoop, geunettwigi (swing), etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Take an intercity bus from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal (Gangbyeon Station, Subway Line 2) to Andong.
At Andong Bus Terminal take Bus 3 (Buses run every 20 minutes). Get off at the museum.
Travel Hotline for assistance with directions.
- Detailed Info on the Location
- http://www.adfm.or.kr (Korean, English)