VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 12.21.2015 ~ 01.31.2016 Finished
- 76, Jungwonsan-ro, Yongmun-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 양평군 용문면 중원산로 76 (용문면)
- Countryside Village in Yangpyeong-gun
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-774-5427
- Sponsors / Management
- Yangpyeong Nadri / Countryside Village in Yangpyeong-gun, Yangpyeong-gun
- Held by Yangpyeong Nadri and sponsored by Yangpyeong-gun, Yangpyeong Ice Festival takes place in 10 contryside villages.
During the festival, various exciting activities are prepared for visitors at the individual festival venues like riding a tractor sled, ice fising, making three colored dumplings, and ice sledding.
Click here to see more information. (Korean only)
* Inquiry: +82-31-774-5427, 5431
- Performance Times
- December 21, 2015-January 31, 2016
* Subject to change.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Varies by activity (10,000 won-35,000 won)
- Program Details
- * The festival may end earlier than planned due to weather conditions.
Yongmun Station (Jungang Line), Exit 2.
-Walk to the Korea Federation of Livestock Cooperatives Yongmum Branch Bus Stop.
-Take Bus No. 7-5 and get off at Johyeon-ri Jangtteul Bus Stop.
-Walk for 46m to reach the destination.
Call the Korea Travel Hotline for assistance with directions.
- Detailed Info on the Location
- www.ypnadri.com (Korean only)