VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 12.19.2015 ~ 02.11.2016 Finished
- 594, Gwonyul-ro, Yangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 양주시 장흥면 권율로 594 (장흥면)
- Art Valley in Yangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-80-233-7766
- Sponsors / Management
- Yangju Snow Festival Organizing Committee / Crown Haetae Art Valley
- The Yangju Snow Festival will take place at Art Valley in Yangju-si, Gyeonggi-do.
During the festival, the venue will be filled with snow-white artworks as it also transform into a snow playground for the whole family to enjoy.
- Performance Times
* The Ice festival will take place during Janaury 2016. The ice sledding hill is open to the public until the beginning of the festival.
* Temporarily closed the day of Seollal.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- 12,000 won
- Discount Information
- Please refer to official website for more information.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Gupabal Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 2.
- Go straight for approx. 58m and take Bus No.15-1 to Silver Culture Center Bus Stop (approx. 1 hr).
- Head right for about 263m to arrive the festival venue.
- Take Bus No. 704 and get off at Bugok-ri Jongjeom (last stop) Bus Stop (approx. 46min).
- Call +82-80-233-7766 for the shuttle bus.
- www.fes-artvalley.com (Korean only)