VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.14.2017 ~ 02.12.2017
- 806, Daeseong-ri, Cheongpyeong-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 청평면 대성리 602-59
- Guuncheon Stream in Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-584-9477
- Sponsors / Management
- Daesungri Masou Festival Organizing Committee /
- The Daesungri Masou Festival takes place around Guuncheon Stream. The festival aims to promote Daeseong-ri, the first geteway to Gapyeong-gun, through organizing a wide variety of fun activities.
The part of Guuncheon Steam where the festival is being held is located next to Bukhanggang River. The venue is just three minutes away from Daeseongri Station. The location is great for ice fishing and for getting a good view of Bukhanggang River.
This winter, bring your family, friends and loved ones to enjoy some of the festival's activities like ice fishing for trout and ice sledding.
Festival period has moved to 2016.01.09-2016.02.14
※ Due to the abnormally warm temperature seen during the festival period, the event or some program may not be available and are subject to cancelation depending on the circumstance. Therefore, visitors are recommended to check the up-to-date information before visiting from the official website or by calling.
- Ice fishing, ice sledding, quad bikes, etc.
- Performance Times
* The festival venue opens only when the ice is completely frozen; Festival period is subject to change depending on ice conditions. Please refer to homepage or make a phone-inquiry before visiting.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Ice fishing: Adults 13,000 won / Teens 11,000 won
Train-framed sled: 3,000 won
Quad bikes: 10,000 won (10~15 min)
Automatic Ice Bike: 5,000 won
* Prices are subject to change.
- Discount Information
- Visitors under 7 years old: free admission
- Age Limit
From Daeseongri Station (Gyeongchun Line), Exit 1 or 2.
- Go straight for about 840m to reach the Guungyo Bridge (구운교).
- www.dsfestival.co.kr (Korean only)