VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 12.25.2015 ~ 01.07.2016 Finished
- 63-9, Hasong 3-ri, Yeongwol-eup, Yeongwol-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 영월군 영월읍 하송리 63-9
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1688-7665
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeongwol-gun / Donggang Winter Festival Organizing Committee
- Yeongwol Donggang Winter Festival will be held at Donggang River in Yeongwol-gun, Gangwon-do. Festival activities include ice fishing for trout, dog sledding, riding snow bikes, and traditional games like paengi chigi (top spinning) and jegi chagi (shuttlecock kicking).
- Performance Times
- Opens only when the ice is completely frozen.
Please refer to homepage or make a phone-inquiry before visiting. (+82-1699-7665)
- Age Limit
- N/A (open to visitors of all age)
- [Express Bus]
From Central City Terminal in Seoul, take an express bus bound for Yeongwol Intercity Bus Terminal (영월시외버스터미널). (Website: Kobus http://www.kobus.co.kr)
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Yeongwol Intercity Bus Terminal.
From the terminal, follow Jungang1-ro (중앙1로) for about 270m until you reach Hasong Intersection (하송사거리).
Turn left at the intersection and follow Yeongwol-ro (영월로) for about 340m. The venue will be on the right, just before reaching the river.
From Cheongnyangni Station to Yeongwol Station, take a train and transfer to a bus bound for Hambaek (Hambaek, Seokhang, Segyeongdae) in front of Yeongwol Station.
Get off at Gwanpungheon Bus Stop. (Website: KORAIL http://www.korail.com)
- www.dwf.or.kr (Korean only)